Are You Comfortable With Your Network Security?
Things evolve rapidly in the world of IT security. With new, more devastating threats appearing every day, hackers continuously improve their techniques. It can be difficult to keep up with, much less protect your business technology from it all. If you worry about this, you’re not alone.
Hackers are creating new security threats faster than many techs can deploy protective measures. And these criminals are circumventing new security measures all the time.
You must actively find ways to protect your business from cyber attacks. The following are things you should consider.
Cloud computing offers many benefits to businesses. However, there are information security risks to consider. First, look at the documents you're moving to the Cloud. Do they contain Personally Identifiable Information (PII)? If so, make sure you have adequate security measures to protect them.
Protecting your systems, data, and hardware may be time-consuming and expensive, but the consequences of a data breach are much more costly. Your employees are your first line of defense against cybercrime. It’s essential to educate your staff on basic security measures, such as how to recognise potential threats. Most employees could even benefit from simple training about creating strong passwords.
Adopt High-Security Standards
Today, organizations depend on the Internet and technology more than ever before. An extensive variety of devices can now connect to the Internet, creating many new opportunities to steal your data. It’s up to you to ensure the technology you use adheres to high standards of security.
BYOD Policy Enforcement
The BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) trend introduces a variety of information security risks. These come from threats both internally and externally. They can also stem from unreliable business applications, mismanagement of devices, and external manipulation of software vulnerabilities. If you choose to embrace the BYOD trend, you must create and enforce a well-structured BYOD security policy.
While these risks and threats continue to mount and are concerning, the good news is that the Security Experts at SilverPoint Systems can protect your IT assets – and for an affordable price.
We provide the security solutions you require to keep your technology safe with enterprise-based:
- Wi-Fi Networking and Security. We’ll set up your wireless network for complete security, so strangers can’t access your confidential information.
- Firewalls and Network Security. We use the most effective firewalls, antivirus and spam solutions available today to guard against intruders who want to steal your private information and disrupt your operations.
- Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking. We systematically test the security of systems on your network to ensure they are free from vulnerabilities that hackers can exploit.
- Mobile Device Management & Security. We can protect and track your mobile devices, applications, and data, both when your employees are in and out of the workplace.
- Email Security. It’s essential to ensure your emails are kept private and secure, both when in transit and in storage. We can do this for you, as well as for emails sent and received from your mobile devices.
- Employee Security Awareness Training. Data breaches aren’t always about cyber thieves purposely infecting your computers. Many are the result of good employees making mistakes. If they aren’t properly trained to recognise a cyber threat, your network and business are vulnerable.
With these and other security measures, your business technology will be fully protected. Don’t wait until your business is compromised. Get the protection you need now.
Let SilverPoint Systems develop your Security Action Plan for success.