What Are Your Choices For Business Phones & Telephony Services?
Things have changed. If you're looking to upgrade your business phones, there's a lot for you to know. Business phones have changed for the better. Whether you’re in the office or offsite, now you can incorporate all of your communication solutions into one phone system. This includes your desktop phones, mobile phones, computers, laptops, and tablets. And all of this can be customised to align with your business operations and workstyles.
Think about it … Wouldn’t this be great?
No forwarding calls and missing important voicemail messages.
Our easy-to-use unified communications services will help you and your teams be more productive and collaborative while keeping your customers happy.
So, what is this solution?
Well, it's more than one. You have the choice of two types of business phones from SilverPoint Systems:
- Our On-Premise Phone Systems (from Zultys and Panasonic)
- Our SilverPoint Hosted Phone System (from Pulsar360)
SilverPoint On-Premise Business Phones
These are easy to maintain and use, and come complete with “all-in-one” feature-rich unified communications. You can use this system for from 10 to 10,000 users across 128 locations.
You’ll have the mobility, instant messaging, video and web conferencing that will transform the way your teams work. How?
By increasing their productivity and reducing your costs.
With our On-Premise Phone Systems also known as IP-PBX, the hardware physically resides at your business location. Calls are made on a Digital or IP phone to the PBX server using a local area network. Your calls can go through a traditional phone company, as well as via Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP).
SilverPoint Hosted Business Phones
This is a full-featured phone system, combined with audio/video/content sharing, conferencing, and file-sharing capabilities. You'll have everything you need in one easy-to-use and affordable platform. Our Cloud PBX gives you all you’d expect from an enterprise phone system in an affordable package that meets any small business budget.
Hosted Business Phones are today’s ultimate unified communications tool. It gives your business the ability to place and receive phone calls over the Internet, ensures incoming calls go where they’re supposed to, and offers benefits like an auto-attendant, business voicemail, call transfers, and much more.
How Do You Decide Which Business Phone Solution Is Best?
With both our on-premise and hosted business phones to choose from, your business can determine which PBX system suits your specific needs.
But don’t stress over this … Our Business Phone Strategist can meet with you to assess your needs and help you decide.
What Are The Benefits Of Using On-Premise PBX?
The benefits of using an on-premise PBX system include:
- Better collaboration – Enhance business interactions and improve communication with customers and between staff by offering best-in-class features that allow anywhere, any-device connectivity so your business can thrive, no matter where participants are located.
- More control – Choose from advanced hardware and software functionality and features to best fit your business and financial requirements while giving you control over every detail, from multiple locations down to individual lines.
- The ability to adapt – Easily scale and adjust your communication infrastructure as your organization grows with world-leading, feature-rich handsets, PBX equipment, and applications.
How Reliable Is An On-Premise PBX System?
It’s designed to prevent system failures in multiple ways:
- 1+1 Redundancy – With both a primary unit and secondary unit, if a problem occurs with the working system on the primary unit, the backup system of the secondary unit is promoted to the working system and continues operating as usual.
- Simplified Isolated Mode – If network trouble occurs with a multisite connection, the PBX unit at each site can operate as a stand-alone system, enabling communication to continue.
- Remote Maintenance – Our service engineers can perform maintenance remotely on any PBX unit. It enables the engineer to access your system securely, from anywhere, anytime. This allows for quick system recovery.
How About Hosted Business Phones? When Should You Consider Them?
Hosted Business Phones (VoIP-Voice over Internet Protocol) offers plug-and-play capabilities so you can use them anywhere you have an internet connection. They also provide value by saving you money on long-distance calls.
You can make and receive calls and retrieve voice mail from anywhere you have an internet connection and computer device (even from a laptop or smartphone). And because it uses a high-speed internet connection, everyone will stay connected even when phone lines go down.
Hosted Phones are one of the fastest growing technologies for businesses today.
Why? Because they provide:
- Cost savings
- Increased productivity and mobility
- Simplified installation
- The ability to keep your existing phone numbers 99% of the time
- Global number portability
- Scalability and flexibility when you need it
- An extensive set of standard and advanced calling features
SilverPoint's Hosted Business Phones provide high-quality voice communications, which can be delivered over affordable broadband service from other providers or Pulsar360, Inc. managed carrier services.
One of the exciting options is that by combining your high-speed internet and communications into a single network you can increase productivity and save money.
This is one of the most sophisticated, highly-automated systems in North America. With this innovation, we can offer instant provisioning of SIP trunks, hosted and hybrid VoIP PBX's, local and international DID's, toll-free numbers, as well as advanced management capabilities.
With SilverPoint Systems, business phones have changed for the better. Whether you're in the office or working offsite, now you can incorporate all of your communication solutions into one phone system.
No matter which of our Business Phone Systems you choose, you’ll benefit from:
- Straightforward Installation and Configuration. The biggest hurdle is the setup. Installing and maintaining any new technology infrastructure is tricky without the right support – so why not leave all of this hassle to us?
- A Management Console and Desktop Phones with an easy-to-use interface, rich audio quality, and that work seamlessly with other features.
- Integrated Video Conferencing along with reliable Security and Backups.
Plus, you will enjoy predictable budgeting because your monthly rate will always be the same regardless of how many calls you and your employees make, even when making international calls. And there are no upfront costs because you don't have to pay for the telephone equipment. You pay per user - that's it.
(We also install SIP Trunks, Internet, SDWan, and Fibre for your communication needs.)
Your business depends on your business phones. Shouldn't you get the most from them? No matter which solution you choose, we’ll make sure it’s aligned with your needs.